The RX®-1600i TBR/W with DNA is a workhorse ready for any hunt. It delivers the farthest, most accurate ranging in its class — out to 1,600 yards — and uses our True Ballistic Range/Wind for greater first-shot success. It doesn’t matter if you’re carrying a rifle or a bow this season, you’ll want to carry an RX-1600i TBR/W, too.
- Advanced OLED technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions.
- The RX series rangefinders have a built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, a Milliradian adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA feature a convenient battery power indicator.
- Our next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups can accommodate users with or without glasses.
- A fully multi-coated lens system ensures a bright, pristine image.
- Line Of Sight Distance (LOS) accurately gives you the straight line distance to the target.
- Get the settings you want fast with the Quick Set Menu®. The one-handed controls make RX® rangefinders easy to use in the field, even when your hands are sweaty or the weather is at its worst.
- Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- Offers three different reticles to choose from: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
- Select models of Leupold’s legendary RX rangefinders now feature TRIG, a unique function that is included to support engineers and professionals. TRIG displays the true horizontal range (cosine) and true vertical range (sine), which is based upon trigonometry and the Line Of Sight distance.
- The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- Leupolds OLED display delivers more light to the users eye while also providing an extremely bright display with easy to read numbers and letters. This is important when trying to range smaller objects and objects far away. You can't range what you can't see.
- TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle's ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won't put you on target and any other rangefinder won't give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim.
|Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High||315|
|Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High||105|
|Twilight Factor High||11.5|
|Eye Relief (mm) - High||17|
|Angular FOV (degrees) - High||6|
|Exit Pupil (mm) - High||3.6|
|Min Range (yd)||6|
|Min Range (m)||5.5|
|Measuring Accuracy at Under 100 Yards (±YDS)||.5|
|Max Range - Reflective (yd)||1600|
|Max Range - Trees (yd)||1100|
|Max Range - Deer (yd)||1000|
LEUPOLD RX-1600i TBR/W with DNA Laser Rangefinder